Capital News is the quarterly CCCO Newsletter to learn about initiatives and activities from your Canadian Capitals.
Articles feature news and information from the Capital Cities, the Provincial and Territorial Legislative Assemblies, Provincial and National Capital Commissions.
The programs of upcoming Speaker Series, Meetings and Conferences are also featured along with capital cities tourism destination information.
Here is the links to the current edition:
And the link to the previous edition:
- Speaker Series 2022-11-03: Legislature impact
- Capital News February 2022
You can subscribe by sending an email to email@example.com
CCCO updates Strategic Plan
The Canadian Capital Cities Organization (CCCO), including representatives of capital cities from coast to coast to coast, national and provincial capital commissions, and Legislative Assemblies, launched in 2020 a 2021-2025 Strategic Plan to interactively engage capital city residents on current critical issues.
CCCO’s strategic plan is a roadmap for action highlighting how CCCO will achieve key objectives and goals, promoting the unique and symbolic significance of Canada’s capital cities, and providing an interactive network among Canadian capitals sharing learning and best practices, building links, relationships and collaboration.
The plan was updated to 2022-2026 in March 2022 and revised the 2022 Annual General Meeting.
Please click here to obtain the 2022 – 2026 strategic plan.
CCCO’s 2023-2024 Executive Committee, elected at the 2022 AGM is:
- President: Laurel Lea, Tourism Officer, City of Charlottetown, PE
- Vice-President: Sandy Hickman, Councillor, City of St. John’s, NL
- Treasurer: Monique Goffinet-Millet, Chief Executive Officer, Commissionaires South Saskatchewan
- Secretary: Erin McDonald, Manager Visitor Services, Legislative Assembly of Alberta
- Past-President: Marianne Alto, Mayor of the City of Victoria, BC
For more information please contact:
Raymond Carrière, Secretariat, at: firstname.lastname@example.org